Monday, February 28, 2011

I don't want to do this anymore.

God help me, it's only Monday morning and I'm already having a shitty week.


I can't put my finger on exactly what's bothering me but there are a number of contributing factors.


Last week I interviewed for a new position. Same employer, different area. At the time I thought the interview went well. In hindsight I now feel like a complete tool. Suffice to say, I don't think I'll be offered the role which means I'll have to continue to work for a cyborg devoid of any human emotion or empathy.


Furthermore, my eldest child is still doing the clingy, teary 'Stay with me Mummy' routine which fuels my guilt.


To add further insult to injury, I'm back on the shakes which means my bowels will be screaming in protest because of the sorbitol.


And then there's the earthquake in NZ. The devastation. The death toll. The suffering.


I think I need to go back to bed, pull the doona over my head and wake up next week.  Or get myself a very large gin and tonic...  hold the tonic.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment